We remove the stress from booking flights to Madeira.
– We include flights in all of our tailor-made holiday packages.
– We’ll find the best deal from your closest airport.
– We include all the luggage you’ll need, so there are no nasty surprises or extras to pay at the airport.
– We’ll select the best available seats in advance.
– We’re here to help if there are any unexpected delays, and you can call us for help and advice on our twenty-four hour UK helpline.
Getting to Madeira
Flying direct from the UK...
- There are two flights per day, year-round from Gatwick.
- There are five flights per week from Stansted and four flights per week from Luton.
- You can also fly twice a week from Manchester, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow.
- TAP Air Portugal operate daily flights from Manchester, Gatwick and Heathrow to Lisbon, connecting with onward flights to Madeira.
- You can also fly on selected days from Edinburgh, Bristol or Luton airports via Lisbon. Our holidays are tailor-made and it's easy to include a few nights in the Portuguese capital.
- It's also possible to fly via Portugal's second city Porto - from Gatwick, Manchester, Stansted and Bristol. Porto's one of our favourite cities and combines well with the islands of Madeira and Porto Santo.
- Seasonal direct flights operate between Madeira and the cities of Boston and Toronto from June through to September.
- There are also daily flights, year-round from Boston and Toronto via Lisbon.